Monday, December 31, 2007

Production madness

It was a madness for us approaching year end. With tons of works left to do and decisions to be made despite our crazy schedule. I manage to pull out some time dropping a quick note since I down with a viral fewer and taking my rest. Still, I can't seat still and lots of thoughts going around my brain... stuffs like..

How to do the window setting?
What colors to hero?
How to shoot our model?
What styling best suit our design?

and needless to say.. worry sick of our production timeline. Suyen and I spent few late nights in front of our mac @ office.. and burning out ciggee over mamak stall discussing stuffs. It was really well to put into the phrase"burning the mid night oil". Hopefully everthing turns out great. I would like to thank our 2 beloved heros.. for staying up with us, fetching us gals around town.. thanks!! And to our counterpart boutiques owners, friends and relatives that supporting us.. thank you and hope you guys will love our works.Ahem.. the "Tee" I mean!

No comments: